What makes a good product coach
You can tell a good product coach by observing their behavior.
Why it matters
- You don't want to waste your time with bad coaches
- You don't want to waste the time of your coachees when you're coaching yourself
- They focus on your challenge, not their knowledge
- They ask questions you can relate to
- They talk little and listen much
- They ask deeper questions based on what you have said before
- They certainly don't lecture you
- They ask whether they (still) help you or not
Did this help you?